The 6-in-1 “cream of the French” cult favourite product loved by families, celebrities and makeup artists worldwide! A moisturiser, primer, express mask, makeup remover, after-sun and after-shave care ALL IN ONE! The iconic Lait-Creme Concentre is an all-natural hydrating moisturiser enriched with plant extracts and vitamins working to deeply hydrate and protect the skin’s natural barrier for up to 24 hours. Thanks to nourishing ingredients like Shea butter, Beeswax, Aloe vera and Soy proteins all formulated at just the right doses. It restores the skin’s natural glow and gives a boost to tired dehydrated skin.
This emollient teddy-bear like texture is make-up artists best kept secrets. Used on set as a make-up base to plump over overworked skin of models whilst providing a light catching radiance and maximising the staying power of foundation.
Suitable for all skin types.
Emollient oil with a combination of active ingredients from natural origin: Shea butter, Beeswax, Aloe vera and Soy proteins.
Paraben-free. Tolerance tested under dermatological control.
AQUA (WATER). PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM. STEARIC ACID. PALMITIC ACID. GLYCERYL STEARATE SE. TRIETHANOLAMINE. CERA ALBA (BEESWAX). CETYL PALMITATE. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. STEARETH-10. POLYACRYLAMIDE. C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). LAURETH-7. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. TROPOLONE. HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN. ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT.
• Moisturiser: Apply a small amount on skin after cleansing and serum application.
• Primer: Apply a small amount on face and neck after skincare routine and before make-up application.
• Express Mask: Apply a thick layer to clean, dry skin and leave on for 15 minutes before gently wiping away or rinsing.
• Make-up Remover: Apply a small amount onto a cotton pad and gently massage into the skin before wiping away.
• After-sun care: Apply to concerned areas to provide instant hydration.
• After-shave care: Use as post-shave balm.
How to use it
To take full advantage of the star ingredients in Lait-Crème Concentré and all of their benefits, follow our step-by-step advice:
Apply to clean skin as a day and night cream. Use as a make-up primer to enhance the complexion and ensure long-lasting make-up coverage. It also gently removes make-up and impurities at the end of the day when used with a cotton pad. Skin showing signs of dehydration and feeling tight? Apply a thick layer to the skin for 15 minutes or more.